Should I buy this truck?

TangTonic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum. I have been looking at buying a ford diesel for awhile now. I have been looking at 7.3L PSD's mostly. Now I have been intrigued by this 1994 IDI I found on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford...p5197Q2em7QQcategoryZ39415QQitemZ170580344453.

The reason I want a diesel is not for towing but for longevity and the ability to run alternative fuels. I live in the ****** Islands and a lot of vegetable oil and motor oil gets wasted here. I am partial to having a manual and 4x4 which this truck has. I haven't contacted the owner yet, but going by the mileage and the pictures, it looks to be well taken care of. Can anyone chime in here and tell me if this looks like a good truck for the buy it now price? I will be calling the owner here shortly and I will post what I learn. Thanks for any input.

I just realized I put this post in the wrong section. I'll re-post in the IDI forum.

Last edited:

ckelly94

Reaction score
Wow, looks like a really nice truck with relatively low mileage and no rust or body damage. Talk to the owner for more info and ask him about any problems, but that "buy it now" of $6400 looks like a good deal. Also look into the shipping price to get it home, that may determine if it's still a deal or not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online