Shock recommendation, 88 F-350

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
If you want to have a really comfortable ride and still have great stability with a heavy load, you don't need to look any further Get the Bilsteins, You won't be sorry.;Sweet
If you want neat looking stickers to paste all over your back windows, you can get Ranchos or some of those other shocks :D

I've had Ranchos on other trucks before, they're probably partially responsible for my bad back.. I had some other heavy duty shocks on my truck that I gave away when I put the Bilsteins on, The bilsteins are smaller, but hold tighter with a load on, and I can take the curves faster with the 5er on but when empty, the ride is much nicer.

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
awsome. i dont tow so i dont need to worry bout that. its mainly a driver and a trail rig. so the on road ride is a definate need.

i have Ranchos on my 93 F-150 and they arent to bad for the RS5000s. when it comes time for new shocks for that, its getting the Bilstien 5100s (lifted appliction shocks).

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
I think about the only things that the ranchos accomplished on a regular basis was to send me to the chiropractor, break shock mounts, and rattle my fillings loose :rotflmao But they sure as heck looked cool ;Sweet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent

Members online