SETDR Crawfish Boil & Mudbogg

rebel_horseman

Rt. Wing Extremist
Reaction score
10-4 keep me in the loop. I told Builly that if ya'll need any help with things let me know. Right now I'm trying to decide on what to do with the logistics of getting a half-ton of bugs out there. Check to see if they have room for me to bring a 22' cattle trailer in there on the back of my truck, cause I'm thinking of loading them in there for the trip (enclosed and shaded to keep them alive) and also so I can bring a 4-wheeler to play on, as well as a secure storage place for cooking equipment and people's stuff.

Brian [><]

jgendr

Reaction score
Well Folks,

The 3 week count down has begun.

TDR will be sending us some nice gifts to give away for this event. They will be kept Secret until the event. I garuntee Every one will want !

I plan on doing a 50/50 drawing to raise money for the chapter and the drawing tickets will be used for the door prizes.

Is anybody Interested in the possibility of Trophe's or certificates?

Give me some Idea's of events that we can award for.

Joe

jgendr

Reaction score
Two Weeks count down has begun. We need to know how many plan on joining us.

If you plan on joining us please respond whether you would like to camp on my property or at the off road park.

We also need the total number of people in your party. This way we can better plan the quantity of crawfish, Chicken, and ribs to purchase.

If you plan on camping at the offroad park make your arrangments through the park.

http://www.redcreekoffroad.com

If you plan on camping at my house it is free.
E-mail me:

[email protected]

It's your choice. I'll be posting a map in a few days.

Hope to see as many of you that can attend. It sure would be nice to have a good turnout from all makes of trucks so we can put on some great competitions. We're game for about anything!!

SETDR