Schaeffer oil

Geno

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has any one used this oil. Demaxallitech swears by it and started handling it, gotta be something good about it if he feels this strong about it.
Geno

ron monical

Reaction score
ive heard about it on one of the oil sites they rave about it but as far as i can tell it dino and some a blend but they talk like its really good. never tried it hard to find around here i post a link and you can look for yourself http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/

amjperformance

Supporting vendor
Reaction score
Guys are getting 15-20k on an oil change. You can send in a sample and they will tell you how it looks and what needs to be done. How much longer you can go and such. Really good stuff. Just don't use it in a 4-wheeler. It will let the clutch plates slip.

http://www.schaefferoil.com/

:hail

VanBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From what I have heard, its great oil. A few farmers use to get it here and my dad was one of them. We switched because the local distributor (years ago) stopped selling or went out of business. This was back in the 1980's....

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a pretty decent oil, it costs enough so it should be. My brother got into it where he works and then started buying it for the farm and we run it in the tractors, for the most part, and I've tried it in my sig truck and the Harley. It seems to work just fine.

MJ Synthetics

Site Sponsor
Reaction score
It's a pretty decent oil, it costs enough so it should be. My brother got into it where he works and then started buying it for the farm and we run it in the tractors, for the most part, and I've tried it in my sig truck and the Harley. It seems to work just fine.

No argument there! Just remember that many of their oils are Blended Synthetics. You really have to read the labels to see which are full synthetcs and which are blends. That is if your comparing apples to apples in pricing and oils.

roamaround

Reaction score
I use it and so far have had good luck. It's sticky and stringy. Clings to everything. I use it in most gear aplications in my two Dodge diesels. 93 and 97. On my 93 Getrag 360, I haul usually 15 to 23k lbs GCVW. So far have only seen a temp max at 275 degree climing long grade. I use it where I can

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88

Members online