Running Again!!!!!!

Guntherx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its been some time since I have been able to keep up with all of the talk here. After our last rodeo I had a hard time getting home from PA because of a miss. today I finally had a chance to check it out.

I cracked all of the lines and there wasn't any tremendous difference in any; However when i cracked one I saw the injector move. I went back and pulled it out, and found that the washer on the bottom didn't exist anymore. I suppose that some how it must have lossened up and then allowed it to disintegrate. :eek:

So anyway, I installed a rebuilt and its up and running again. I guess I will try to get teh turbo on theis winter before big pulling season starts again. I need to gget the tubo checked out before I go any further. Anyone in the mood to tear into a truck???????? Food is on me.;Sweet

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I'm suprised the head wasn't cut when the copper injector gasket went away. Usually the heat of combustion will cut the cast iron and then it ends up with plenty of carbon buildup in the injector bore. Lucky you....:D

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do believe we've had a similar party before not far from you. Name the time! :D