Redneck Ford

rubberfish

Reaction score
Why is it, that every time somebodies homemade
contraption that's being held together with chicken wire and
those zipper tie things is posted, I always get dragged into it.

warriormama

Reaction score
Aren't you the Oilburners Daredevil in disguise....:rotflmao :rotflmao

Attachments

• The%20man.gif
    The%20man.gif
    11.6 KB · Views: 208

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
I went to Chucks Trucks and peeked at the photos too, I didnt see no steenkin trucks...........:hail

Uhm, I didn't go there because of the picture of the truck, but you have now peeked (pun intended) my curiosity enough that the site is loading as I type! ;Sweet

gandalf

Reaction score
She could make all sorts of things look big eh? :rotflmao

That brings back some of the best, down to earth, advice I've ever heard.

TRULY HEART-WARMING! A nice story - will make you appreciate family. My grandmother died in the 50s, but her birthday is coming up, and that always causes me to reminisce. The long walks we used to take to the store on Crawford Road, the quarters she gave me for meaningless jobs like pulling weeds or washing the sidewalk... Those gems were all good, but the one I remember most, the jewel in the crown of grandmotherly advice, occurred when I was only about 13. We were sitting in a park having just finished collecting some 40 soda bottles for the deposit money on a beautiful spring day. She told me that one day, I would find a wonderful woman and start my own family. "And always remember this thing," she said. "Be sure you marry a woman with small hands." "How come, Grandma?" I asked her. She answered in her soft Scottish voice. "Makes your **** look bigger." Kinda brings a tear to your eye, doesn't it?

:angel:

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score
That brings back some of the best, down to earth, advice I've ever heard.

TRULY HEART-WARMING! A nice story - will make you appreciate family. My grandmother died in the 50s, but her birthday is coming up, and that always causes me to reminisce. The long walks we used to take to the store on Crawford Road, the quarters she gave me for meaningless jobs like pulling weeds or washing the sidewalk... Those gems were all good, but the one I remember most, the jewel in the crown of grandmotherly advice, occurred when I was only about 13. We were sitting in a park having just finished collecting some 40 soda bottles for the deposit money on a beautiful spring day. She told me that one day, I would find a wonderful woman and start my own family. "And always remember this thing," she said. "Be sure you marry a woman with small hands." "How come, Grandma?" I asked her. She answered in her soft Scottish voice. "Makes your **** look bigger." Kinda brings a tear to your eye, doesn't it?

:angel:

Your grandma was quite wise. Mine told me that if you won't put your mouth on it, don't put your **** in it

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fizzle