Recommended Exhaust for F350

GSF35099

Reaction score
I am looking at putting a new exhaust system on my F350 PSD and wanted to know if there were any suggestions on the best model/manufacturer.

Do they really make a difference in the performance of the truck?;Sweet
Is 4" fine to do I need to look at a 5"?;Really :confused:

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
4" is adequate and the MBRP system seems to be a popular choice. You might also check out Grand Rock Truck Exhaust also LINKY... :D

Muddinkev44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you want to be differnet do dual side exhaust....I have 5" stacks, and now that stacks are poppin up in my area like corn in a wet field-cuss ....I want to take them off and do dual side exhaust, its probly cheaper than a aftermarket exhaust and its a lot cooler too...;Sweet ....I did my stacks for about $250.00...and $106.00 of that was the 2 stainless peterbilt clamps for the stacks:eek:

GSF35099

Reaction score
Muddinkev44,
Is there any website or manufacturer that you suggest for the best results? :fight: I have been running my modified chip and gauges for 7 years now and have never really considered the exhaust until now to help with the performance of the engine.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannaku and all the good stuff.

Muddinkev44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All my stuff I got through school bus parts in plumbsteadville PA.....they specialize in exhausts over 3"....I can put you in touch with them but I suggest trying any truck shop....I made my own "Y" by cutting 2, 4" 90 deg bends in half and welding them together, then i ran it under my frame and used 2, 4" 90's to go up to flexpipe in the bed then took 5" pipe and cut slots in it to reduce it to 4" in my bed and I just got the stacks of my buddys peterbilt for free, so i can just turn the 90's down and put 45's on them and have side exhaust im about 15 minutes....i can take pics if your interested in doing it...

GSF35099

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I will try the truck shops around here. I'm sure that I can find what I am looking for.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle