RBW 5th Wheel Hitch - FREE - You Pick Up!

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Yes that's right FREE.

It was given to me by another member on here and I'm not going to have a use for it. Since I have nothing in it and it passed along to me as part of the brotherhood I will do the same.

It's a 12K lbs model, the rails run forward to rear vs the reese style which run side to side. It's not a "rocker" type it only pivots forward and backwards.

shipping this thing is probably not going to be an option as let's face it it's a hitch and weight is going to kill ya. I'm looking for truck to truck transfer type of thing. I will be up at the IDI Weekend this year so we could make the switch there or if you in the area of either Indy or Fort Wayne (I have living space at both locations) we could transfer ownership. She will probably like to have a little grease thrown at her as she has been sitting in his garage for while and has been sitting in my driveway for about a month in the weather. I ran her through her paces sitting on the ground and it seems to work with no issues just could use some grease on the mechanics underneath (gears and such).

Attachments

• 5th wheel hitch 002.jpg
    5th wheel hitch 002.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 5th wheel hitch 003.jpg
    5th wheel hitch 003.jpg
    264.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 5th wheel hitch 004.jpg
    5th wheel hitch 004.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 11

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah: Thats a good 5er hitch, has to be bolted to the frame, if it's wider than the frame, then you have to use 3/8" X 4" X 4" angle iron bolted to the frame. Some trucks had the frame predrilled/punched for mounting a 5er hitch. When bolting it on make sure it's least 2" forward of the rear axle.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online