Rally Potluck

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We are having a potluck on Sunday after the Show-n-Shine. We are doing your basic summer cookout. We (Missy and I) will provide the meat and you guys provide the fix'ns. Please sign up below.

Plus........the "Chinese Grab Bag" will be after the meal.....bring your twenty dollar gift if you are going to play.

Plates: Russ
Napkins: Russ
Eating Utensils: Russ
Cups: Russ

Hamburger Buns: Aric and Danielle.
HotDog Buns: Aric and Danielle.
Chips: Aric and Danielle, Mel
Drinks: Sam, Mel, Barney

Mustard: dieselgiant
Ketchup: dieselgiant
Mayo: Jred
Relish: Jred
Tomato: Travis
Lettuce: Darrin
Pickles:Mel
Onions:Mel

Baked Beans: Missy
Potato salad: Joe
Cole Slaw: BJ
Sweet Corn: Ron
Fruit Salad: Travis
Pasta Salad: Chris
Other sides: Joe and Laurie
A SURPRISE DISH! Steve:D

Desserts: Don, Darrin, John, Barney
Peanut Butter Pies: Ben

Last edited:

sootman73

Reaction score
i'll bring a few peanut butter cream pies for dessert. they are awesome from the restaurant my GF works at. only $10 a piece. so put my down for dessert. at least for a few people.

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Plates
Napkins
Eating Utensils
Cups

Consider it done. We'll bring the table settings. ;Sweet

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please bring twenty dollars if your going to play?? Not shurr what you mean by that but I will bring ketchup and mustard

Like Scotty said, you bring a gift of $20 value, wrap it and play if you want. If you've never played.......here is how it works.....(I stole this from Tanya's explanation in '06).

You pile all the wrapped gifts on a table. Everyone that brought a gift picks a #. Whoever has #1 picks a gift, unwraps it, and shows everyone. Whoever has #2 has a choice of picking a gift off the table, or else they can take person #1's item, then person 1 has to go back to the table. as you go down the line, you get to pick from all the opened gifts, or take your chance on the table, and if you take someones gift they go back to the table or pick from the opened gifts, except they can't take what someone just took from them. After a gift has been open and "stolen" 3 times, its dead and you can't take it any more. Clear as mud?

Anywho that's how the grab bag works. Some play, some don't.

Heath

4x4TruckinGirl

"Cowgirl"
Reaction score
I coulda swore I posted in here yesterday.... maybe i'm losing my mind..... I can do fresh brew sweet tea for drinks and some other stuff for drinks if that works (pop (coke, mtn dew, diet coke? and water?) I would bring cups too but thats taken. I swear I posted this yesterday, gosh dang crazzzzzyy internet.....

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Hey Heath, Wat time are you planning the Show and Shine and Potluck. Will it be a Sunday Lunch thing or Evening Dinner thing?

It it is a Lunch thing we'll be there if it is for Dinner well be gone by then.

Thanks!,..

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Heath, Wat time are you planning the Show and Shine and Potluck. Will it be a Sunday Lunch thing or Evening Dinner thing?

It it is a Lunch thing we'll be there if it is for Dinner well be gone by then.

Thanks!,..

The plan is for Shown-n-Shine in the am, with the Potluck being a lunch if possible. Sometimes things take longer that you'd think, but that's the plan.

The S&S awards will be handed out as folks eat or finish eating.;Sweet

Heath

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle