radio whine...............

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
and how do those speakers sound? I want to replace mine and was not sure what to get?

i was never a fan of the sony xplod stuff.just looks like cheap walmart specials to me.im partial to my pioneer stuff.i run all pioneer decks.im running pioneer 220 watt factory size replacement 3 and 4 way speakers in the 94.i absolutely love them.run a pioneer 920 watt amp running 2 pioneer 600 watt10" subs.

my 95 is running a pioneer deck.kenwood 220 watt factory size replacement 3 and 4 way speakers with a kenwood 800 watt amp running them.kenwood 1000 watt amp running 2 pioneer 600 watt 10" subs.this one sounds sweeeeeet!!!not sure if i let geo hear it or not when i met him on my trip to florida.its loud as hell in the truck but not too bad outside the truck with the doors and windows closed.i can rattle houses and cars as i go buy if i want to but as loud as it is in the truck i dont need to.and IIRC i spent less than 2,000.00 on the whole system including the cap,wireing and my XM and 6 disc cd changer at best buy with the 4 year warranties on everything :D:angel:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alleycat

Members online