Putting my WMO setup together

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
I started purcasing my WMO setup today. I bought 2 House Filtersetups, first will filter down to 20 Microns, the second down to 5. I bought a 12V pump that will pump it out of the 55 Gallon barrell that we dump our oil changes into. Once it it pumped out of there through the filters it goes into a holding tank on wheels with a hand pump so we can move it and store it in a 52 gallon L shaped tank with a 12V pump and fuel handle. It also has a meter on it to show how many gallons was pumped. That way I can keep track of the what gets pumped in to the truck, Diesel Jetta, and Diesel Rabbit Pickup (shop truck).

I will pick up all of the plumbing tomorrow and post some pics.

Later,..

sassyrel

Reaction score
now about the quiet ribbing i took at the idi weekend we went to---------------------------------:D :D and--get a hairdryer for either of the two vw's?????

Desert Dually

cane corso
Reaction score
I started purcasing my WMO setup today. I bought 2 House Filtersetups, first will filter down to 20 Microns, the second down to 5. I bought a 12V pump that will pump it out of the 55 Gallon barrell that we dump our oil changes into. Once it it pumped out of there through the filters it goes into a holding tank on wheels with a hand pump so we can move it and store it in a 52 gallon L shaped tank with a 12V pump and fuel handle. It also has a meter on it to show how many gallons was pumped. That way I can keep track of the what gets pumped in to the truck, Diesel Jetta, and Diesel Rabbit Pickup (shop truck).

I will pick up all of the plumbing tomorrow and post some pics.

Later,..
Project status? where are these pics? its been 4 months! ;p

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online