psd turbo on idi

1993 f-250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OKay i know that dyoung did this to his truck and said it was alot of work but from what i got he didnt have any of the pipes or whatever and had to fab them all. well. I have all the pipes and even the exhaust manifolds as they are still on my dads old truck. my question is can i just use that piping to put on my truck? Are the manifolds the same? or would i have to get new pipe but be able to use that as a basis for the bends? I know ill have to do something about how it goes to the intake. any ideas?:confused:

-TJ

91f2504x4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
manifols won't fit to my knowledge and the piping isn't going to help other than for scrap pieces to make a new up-pipes, you will need some bends to get from the stock idi manifolds to the top of the engine, and there aren't all that many bends on the powerstroke up-pipes.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
OKay i know that dyoung did this to his truck and said it was alot of work but from what i got he didnt have any of the pipes or whatever and had to fab them all. well. I have all the pipes and even the exhaust manifolds as they are still on my dads old truck. my question is can i just use that piping to put on my truck? Are the manifolds the same? or would i have to get new pipe but be able to use that as a basis for the bends? I know ill have to do something about how it goes to the intake. any ideas?:confused:

-TJ

ok i havent got my turbo on the truck yet, but as soon as i get my exaust clamp for the downpipe i will be able to put it on;Sweet if you do this i would get every thing off of the psd that way you have it if you need it, and if you dont just sell it, it does require fabrication and welding skills or someone who is very willing to help you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitsu tractor

Members online