psd parts

treefidy

Reaction score
hey all out there in ford land, i just wanted to let you guys know i have some spare parts and I might have what you need.
1 pair of super duty locking hubs, 1 cup holder, 1 complete headlight set, let me know if any of this intrest's you, and we can make a deal:yell:

treefidy

Reaction score
the headlights are off of a 99 psd,cc,lb. they dont have any chips or major scuff's, ill even throw in the bulbs. "they should work" . they should fit 99-03 psd, the cup holder is the factory one that pulls out from the dash "grey" you can take the face off to paint it to your color if it isnt grey i dont know what you mean by the DUMPER, if your intrested lets talk

Wideopen

It's all about me.
Reaction score
Anything pre 2001 or 2002 is considered a dumper my 2000 has the dumper in it.. I'm assuming the headlights and the holder are off the same truck?? If so sorry dude not what I'm looking for.

Ggg

Reaction score
The cup thrower has foam inserts that get dried up and weak so they do not hold the cup in place. The newer style have a plastic "pincer" that holds onto the cup. Both styles pull out of the dash and have removable faces.

Ford_Forgotton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wideopen
Anything pre 2001 or 2002 is considered a dumper my 2000 has the dumper in it.. I'm assuming the headlights and the holder are off the same truck?? If so sorry dude not what I'm looking for.

Hmmm, my March 2000 truck has the plastic pincer, so I assume I have the "good" one.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online