Power Rear Window from a Roll Along

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
It comes in very handy with a Crew Cab. Reg Cabs don't need them since the rear slider is at the back of your head.

Never had any problems with leaks or wind noise with my Powerslider, and Yes, I can say,.."I have a power rear window",...:D

Is yours a power slider? Or does the full window drop, like the OP? Big difference between the two

Last edited:

psychohawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, after much contemplation, I'm going to sell it ... not because of wind/leaking, I know these issues can be fixed but because: 1) I'm unemployed and can't really afford to embark on this project and; 2) I have a flat platform instead of the back seat and I don't believe the trim will hide the window completely ... not an issue if you have a back seat.

Let me know if you want it, $100 ($75 for window, what I paid, $25 for labor and fuel). I'm not interested in shipping because it's roughly 4' x 6' and will require freight and custom quote. I'm in LA and traveling to SF Bay Area Monday ... can bring it with me if you want. Oh, squeaky duck, or whatever the screen name is, gets first dibs. If no interest here, I'll CL it and/or eBay.

Thanks for all the help!
Carl

homelessduck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, after much contemplation, I'm going to sell it ... not because of wind/leaking, I know these issues can be fixed but because: 1) I'm unemployed and can't really afford to embark on this project and; 2) I have a flat platform instead of the back seat and I don't believe the trim will hide the window completely ... not an issue if you have a back seat.

Let me know if you want it, $100 ($75 for window, what I paid, $25 for labor and fuel). I'm not interested in shipping because it's roughly 4' x 6' and will require freight and custom quote. I'm in LA and traveling to SF Bay Area Monday ... can bring it with me if you want. Oh, squeaky duck, or whatever the screen name is, gets first dibs. If no interest here, I'll CL it and/or eBay.

Thanks for all the help!
Carl

Will it work the same in an ext. cab?

MUDKICKR

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Thanks for all the help!
Carl

man id really like to get that window, but i cant drive out that far for it, you sure you couldnt ship it to a wv boy in need of a rear window?

eatsgaskiksass

Reaction score
Rear window Roll Down

Is the roll down window still for sale psychohawk??? if so let me know I WILL GO Buy it off YOU... thanks

eatsgaskiksass

Reaction score

Thanks for all the help!
Carl

Is it up for SALE still I am interested and willing to buy it !

eatsgaskiksass

Reaction score
Never know but If anyone know of a kit out there I am interested
I hope he comes back so I can come across that window
But yeah I get the Idea he hasn't been back since March

psychohawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got an email bounce due to a reply to this thread ...

Yeah, still available, sitting in my backyard ... incomplete though, motor missing, never did anything w/window because I sold truck.

Yours if you want for a 12'er of import ... have to wait though, I'm in UT for work ... job should be wrapping up in a week or so ... PM me contact info.

eatsgaskiksass

Reaction score
Got an email bounce due to a reply to this thread ...

Yeah, still available, sitting in my backyard ... incomplete though, motor missing, never did anything w/window because I sold truck.

Yours if you want for a 12'er of import ... have to wait though, I'm in UT for work ... job should be wrapping up in a week or so ... PM me contact info.

Sounds good thanks for coming back to this thread & I appreciate it hopefully I get that window from you soon

Jbevs

IDI Newb
Reaction score
Way to show up and make me look a fool :rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao

Like I need any help there! I thought you would get an email, but just not check out the thread :rolleyes:

:angel:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online