possible injector upgrades

97idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any updates on the injectors?

so far they seem to bee good good idle exc.. ive been gettin ready to do another set a little larger but idk how far i can go before its too big ill just have to find out, but iam starting a new project that involves moding the pre cups to basicly make it direct injected and using 12v cummins injectors;Sweet

97idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well they are ok not super lol and lately they seem to be having some starting issues unless my lift pump or something elce is letting fuel drain out but iam going to take them out this coming weekend to see if maby something has happend to them exc, they were a old set so they may possibly be just worn out so if all is well ill try the tips in new boddies/ springs exc but the issue iam having is checking the spray pattern exc because mine broke and i never tested to c how they were and never goto compare them with stockers, but now iam getting intristed in the marine parts they always seem to be better but we will c iam really busy trying to get more work in the shop right now thats the main problem

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online

No members online now.