Please ID This Truck From Rally

PwrSmoke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I need to ID the owner of this truck... real name not site handle... and year of this truck, please, from the summer Rally.

Also, this one has the "Turbo Diesel" badge under the F250 badge on the fenders and that appears to be normal for a IDIT, but I have read that the NA OBS diesels DID NOT have diesel badge there... only on the tailgate. True? Not true? I've never notices and I can't tell from any of the few OBS pics I have.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
Not sure on truck ID but my 94 NA diesel does not have any diesel badges on the side fender, it does say just "diesel" on the tailgate.

the 93 factory turbo that i parted out had "turbo diesel" badges on the fenders and tailgate. i still have them in my glovebox to put on.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That guy was just there for the show and shine only. Not a member here and didn't stay afterward. No clue what his name is unfortunately. Ron may know.

Heath

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Jim that would be Jon Miller from Pavilla IN.
I don't have his truck info with me but as Heath said, he's not a member here but was referred to the show and shine event by Barney (flatlander).

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
IT was a Beautiful Truck, Frame off resto! They however were not real happy to be there I talked with them for a while, and they were expecting a Huge Ford Truck Show, not just 30 or so trucks sitting in a field. They really didnt make any effort to talk to anybody, just mostly sat there and complained. I tried to make it better for them, and let him show off his truck to me, but he really didnt care about any other truck there. Sure that the 100 plus deg temps didn't help the attitude any either,....

But again the truck was simply Beautiful,..He did a Great Job on it!

DragRag

Reaction score
He was expecting some kind of super show, and to get props an early 90's F250? I'm just speechless. It's just a 20 year old pickup, not a 70' Cuba, lol.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He was expecting some kind of super show, and to get props an early 90's F250? I'm just speechless. It's just a 20 year old pickup, not a 70' Cuba, lol.

I don't think that's a fair statement....that 20 yo pickup could be as important to him...as some 70 cuda is to another person.

His expectations where not met and thus he was dissapointed....if thats the case, take the flag...and make a bigger show!

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Nice looking truck non the less. Expectations are just that. Kinda sad this guy didn't open up and enjoy the time spent with like friends. Whenever I show up anywhere I try to say out of the main strteam. I don't think me rig is much to look at on the outside or inside. Even looking at the engine one can't really see whats inside or how it was machined. I'm happy with it and enjoy listening to others talk about theirs...

DragRag

Reaction score
To me 90's and "show truck" are kind of an oxymoron. Ya, I can see its a nice truck. I like nice trucks like anyone else, but it's still just an older f250 IMO. To each his own, hahaha.