Pillar post gauges '94 F350 crewcab 7.3 idiT

Noiseydiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, in the middle of. . . the beginning of a suspension swap/4X4 conversion, installation of the Tadi brothers rear view camera, which reeks of china quality and currently is not working yet, I just jury rigged the monitor and no signal (?) A problem for tomorrow. Added the "Wide Vehicle" 3 red LED lights under the tail gate, added some LED back up lights, in the process of ordering 3156 LED bulbs to replace the incandescent back up light bulbs and got to looking at the 4 hole pillar post gauge holder.

Noiseydiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stupid computer. It posted this and I was still typing.
Uh. . . .
Am I looking to remove the OEM pillar plastic cover or add this over it?

homelessduck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am less than impressed with the fit / color match of my glowshift pod . I almost sent it back.. A little work with a heat gun helps a lot.

You must be registered for see images attach

Fort Ford

Reaction score
Ha, that's funny. I got the glowshift pod as well and also was disappointed with the fit. I actually ended up removing my factory piece, which required some cutting as the pod piece didn't fully cover it. I also ended up cutting the pod molding in a few places to get it to fit right. I didn't use a heat gun but I see how that could be useful; mine isn't a perfect fit still, perhaps I will do some further shaping eventually.