parting with 94 turbo IDI F250 Xcab 4x4

snoredog

Reaction score
well guys its time to do it. gotta part out and sell my truck. its listed in my sig. Imgoing off to grad school soon and ill never have time to work on it anymore so 9i hope somebody can give it a good home. heres the deal
- whole truck will go for $1000 or
- engine which is in pieces and should be considered parts only stays with the transmission and transfer case. $800, driveshafts too if you want them
- the hood and front corner fenders were replaced right before i bought the truck, somebody make me an offer
- the floor of the cab is rusted bad under tha back seat but all the side and back windows (sliding) are good. windshield has a rock chip but its not cracked. make me a offer
- bed is ok but has been hit and repaired
- back axle is questionable
- front TTB worked fine last time i drove it
- all the interior components were working except for the steering column
- I have original steel rims
- current tires are Denman Groundhawg 40/17R16.5s on 10" wide steel wheels. they are old but still hold air. i would only run them off road. $350

all prices are negotiable. I have to move this baby soon and I really dont want to scrap her but I have to do something soon. again all prices are negotiable, I wont turn down a decent offer. I dont check this much so any questions should call John 229-561-1985, I'll be happy to talk all day
hope to hear from you guys soon

snoredog

Reaction score
well I still have all the linkages and parts sitting there. I had really waned to sell the entire package on account of needing to move everything, but pulling it apart would be an option i guess. if I could find somebody to take the rest of the drivetrain then sure I'll part it out. I just dont want to be left with a bunch of oddball parts that end up going to the junkyard

gunz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the ZF5 and transfer case are waht i would be interested in. Cant find a place to stare another whole truck or i would ba all over this.

fuelscrew

Diesel Addict
Reaction score
Is the plastic steering column trim still good I need that I have none and I can't find any how much and can u ship it

snoredog

Reaction score
ok fuelscrew what piece exactly do you need? I have the parts off the colmn but some of them are broken so I need to know what you are looking for.

as far as the transmission, I really want to keep everything together if possible (engine and transfer case). I have to move everything soon and I dont wanna see anything get scrapped if I can help it. if it comes down to it i can pull everything apart but I would hate to not send all the right pieces for somebody making a swap

fuelscrew

Diesel Addict
Reaction score
The plastic trim that wraps around and covers it the key switch and 4 way button sticks out of I need both halves even if its broke and could be fixed

snaponprofile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The plastic trim that wraps around and covers it the key switch and 4 way button sticks out of I need both halves even if its broke and could be fixed

Dang!!!! I need that, if fuel dont want it I do.

Also, were the fenders a china replacement? If not how much shipped to ny.

gunz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will have to pass on the trans, I dont have room for all the engine adn everything else. I really only need the transmission. I have the engine and transfer case already. We are 5.5 hours apart. I am in Mobile.

tractorman86

Reaction score
So is there no chance of buying just the turbo system? I don't need everything but wouldn't hurt to have some spare parts around

danman004

Reaction score
do you have the 4X4 shifter or was it broken. Looking for the floor shifter and all linkages? how much shipped to 60185

Midwest_Mudder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So is there no chance of buying just the turbo system? I don't need everything but wouldn't hurt to have some spare parts around

im wondering the same thing. depending on if you take anything and if he'll part with it i need to start piecing together my turbo setup

snoredog

Reaction score
hey guys really sorry for the delay gettin back to you. herese what i got. I have a guy whos supposed to be taking the entire drivetrain like i originally wanted. complete engine all the way to the driveshafts, so that is currently sold. as for the trim pieces on the steering column, mine were cracked if i remember correctly. the 4x4 shifter is going with the rest of the drivetrain setup. as for the fenders Im not sure where they are manufactured but they havent rusted or bent or anything since I've had them off.

updated list- engine, transmission, transfer case, driveshafts, and pedals/cab linkages are sold.

still have all body components, supports , brackets, glass, so on
still have the Ground Hawg tires on 16.5x10" rims, and the steel factory rims. I can separate the 16.5s if somebody wants them
still have the radiator and support bracket for it
pretty much everything minus the drivetrain

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online