parting out 94 Ford F250 4x4 reg cab..

rocketdeere

Reaction score
had a 7.3 IDI turbo on it, but it went bad.. parting out truck.. good trans, turbo kit, rearend, front end, transfer case, all body is decent, but no bed.. my dad posted while back and had guy wanting whole truck, but he never called back. reply with what ya need and a offer.. inj pump is good, it is turned up one flat..pretty sure turbo kit is a ATS..

cardana24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the front bumper chrome with cut outs and is it in good shape? If so are you willing to ship? i am in VA.

rocketdeere

Reaction score
front bumper is gone sorry.. give offer on turbo kit we'll go from there.. and maroon red pink its all same color smart ass..

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Which ats kit gated or non? If its wastegated i would love to have the air filter if you would sell it, and the injection pump and injectors?

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Air filter is no big deal if you want that to go with the turbo kit, but my IP is almost dead, so i really need one, and wouldnt care to have injectors also

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
Air filter is no big deal if you want that to go with the turbo kit, but my IP is almost dead, so i really need one, and wouldnt care to have injectors also

he can sell you the air filter if it will make the turbo cheaper ;Sweet