Parting out 91 F350 DRW extended cab 7.3 IDI (located near Columbia, MO)

justinray

Contributor
Reaction score
Dang, they must have changed the door panels between 91 and 93, mine are a different style. I can still use the relay and arm rests though!

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone shown interest in the center console and if so is it gone or still there? Tach sending unit? Tank switching valve and/or switch? If there is a sliding rear window, is there a clasp on it, especially a metal one? Think you would ship such an item? I'm in 54235

Thanks!

coletrain777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Center console is still there. Truck does have a sliding rear window (not sure about metal clasp). Tach sending unit is BRAND NEW, I put it on the truck 20 miles before trans went out. I don't mind shipping anything if you don't mind paying for it (and appropriate shipping materials if needed) :)

coletrain777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys,
Feel free to PM me an offer on parts or give me a call. Everything will be priced reasonably, but please take into account the effort that it takes to remove an item from the truck (ie... I'm probably not going to spend an hour removing a 5 or 10 dollar part). This comment is not directed at anyone who has asked about parts, just a thought... Thanks for interest in the parts, please call me if possible about details (much easier for me).

Iowa 73

FNM
Reaction score
I will try and get with you this week. I want the core support, maybe the entire front clip. Any chance of getting a couple of pictures? You can PM me. Thanks.

jlwoods99

Reaction score
Cole, not sure if the dash is the same or not but I need the dash panel that first comes off to get at the gauge cluster. My attaching points on the back of mine are busted or gone. WTS lite won't attach. Also if the previous guy didn't want your center console I could use one or both of the cup holders out of it. 48641 zip for shipping, mine is a 92F-350.

Jim

coletrain777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jlwoods99 - A 92 has a different dash than 91 and earlier. I will let you know about the cup holders if the other guy doesn't want the console.

coletrain777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Iowa73 - The hood has a dent in the front, but if you wanted it I could fix the dent (I own a bodyshop). There is no front bumper but everything else is there. If you just wanted the fenders and core support we could do that too. Just let me know, best to call.

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jlwoods99 - A 92 has a different dash than 91 and earlier. I will let you know about the cup holders if the other guy doesn't want the console.

Hi!
I did want the Console, I have been trying to pm you on here but no go. And I would like the tach sending unit if it isn't too bad. Thanks!
Fred

coletrain777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
opusd2 - sorry I didn't get your message. The console is yours along with the tach sending unit (it's brand new). Call me for price and details.

coletrain777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I have been crazy busy for the last few days. I will get things checked out and respond to everyone today. Thanks Cole

Iowa 73

FNM
Reaction score
Left you a voicemail. Still interested, just need to figure a price and timing. I don't need the hood, so don't worry about it. Thanks.

OnDaRoad

On the road ....
Reaction score
Guys,
Feel free to PM me an offer on parts or give me a call. Everything will be priced reasonably, but please take into account the effort that it takes to remove an item from the truck (ie... I'm probably not going to spend an hour removing a 5 or 10 dollar part). This comment is not directed at anyone who has asked about parts, just a thought... Thanks for interest in the parts, please call me if possible about details (much easier for me).

You mean to say .....

You won't pull a part that weighs 10 pounds and sell it SHIPPED for $50 .... ??

Why ..... that sounds LOGICAL and REASONABLE to me .......

But then ..... there are those folks who expect that you will pull a part and ship it
for less than the price it costs to ship it .....

Jim

coletrain777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OnDaRoad - I mean exactly that, and I mean I won't work for an hour under the dash to get you a $15 part. I am parting the vehicle out, but my time is worth money as well. I think everyone understands what I mean. I just wanted to ensure that someone didn't get upset when I said no to sending them something that I would have to have serious money for (b/c of the labor to remove it) when they can buy it from a parts dealer for $20. I don't think that would happen with a great bunch of guys like yourselves, but I have had it happen numerous times before...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online