Our new baby boy!

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats man. Nothing beats the feeling of being a newly minted Dad. It can change your whole outlook on life. ;Sweet

This should go in the lounge, but I know why you posted it here, and will let it be for a while.

94turboidi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sounds like the labor my wife went through w/ our first one and they just about refused to do a c-section and my wife was begging for it she was so exhausted. Our second boy is named Wyatt just like yours. You got a good boy there. A kid will change your life forever and that is a very good thing. Makes you look at everything differently. It will also remind you of how rapidly time goes by because it seems like yesterday bringing home our first boy and barely having enough stuff for him. Now he will be turning 5 Dec. 31st and our other boy turned 3 on Sep. 3rd. Congratulations, and cherish every minute of it.

Willie Two

Retired Firefighter
Reaction score
Congrats to you and Mom, I went threw the same feelings 31 years ago, last week our son became the proud father of twins, grandpa now has those same feelings again !

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Congrats, you got a cute little feller there.
I delivered all three of ours here at home with the midwife at hand. Last one monkeyed around for a dayand a half after first scaring us with trying to come out a month early, then ruinning a week and a half late.I had to stay up the whole day and a half to keep getting my wife up every half hour to have her walk up and down the stairs and take some more of these herbs the midwife had to induce labour and inthe mean time all the midwives were flaked out sleeping all over the house, in the end the little guy was almost born with a swirly. You can figure out where we delivered that one LOL

oldmisterbill

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
The Lord has shurley blessed you. Raising him will be the best project of your life-also the biggest one. Love him & teach him about the Lord so when he raises his children he can continue to be one woith the Lord. Hug the wife agian-she must br wonderful. Handsome lad there!

burtcheca

farmer/cabinetmaker
Reaction score
May the Lord our God, YAHWEH, bless your child and bless you and his Mom also to raise him in a way that gives honor to God and be a blessing to all around him.

Your brother Burt.

lazermule

Reaction score
That's awesome...Congrats.. My life changed (for the better) when my boy was born about 6 years ago....

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As a side note- Slap that doctor! After 26hrs. of labor, 2-1/2hrs. of pushing is about 2hrs. too long. Momma really IS a hardcore trooper- make sure she knows how proud you are of her!

:rotflmao Thirty minutes of pushing only???? Seriously????;Poke For a 1st labor, that's not too bad, but 2.5 is a bit long. After 2 hours and no progress, I'd called it then.

Anyway, enough shop talk........
CONGRADULATIONS!!!!

Enjoy that baby boy. There is nothing more amazing that having and raising a child. This is the start of a great journey for you and your family.

Heath

Last edited:

94turboidi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't remember all the details on my wifes first labor but I know it was dark out when her water broke. We rushed to the local hospital. Said they couldn't deliver there? Rushed her up to a bigger city and figured it would be any minute since they had her go in a ambulance and it was 1.5 hr drive. They induced labor and she had contractions all night long but wasn't far enough long. The next day she was getting closer but neither of us had any sleep through the night. They tried non stop all day long and ended up filling the room w/ doctors and brought in some kind of suction thing that they pulled on his head. Scared the heck out of us. They called it a dry birth or something like that since it had been so long since her water had broke. That hospital was very against doing c-sections and when we had the second one we went to a different hospital. They tried for awhile and said that the way he was sitting in there it would be almost impossible and did a c-section. They told us they would have done a c-section on the first one also. Its not like she was trying to take the "easy" way out either but that first time was way too long.

Diesel Max

93 F-250 4X4 - 7.3
Reaction score
Congratulations.......... Bet this will be a Christmas and Holiday Season you will never forget and what a great Christmas gift for you and mom !!!!!!!!

stumpjumper3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't remember all the details on my wifes first labor but I know it was dark out when her water broke. We rushed to the local hospital. Said they couldn't deliver there? Rushed her up to a bigger city and figured it would be any minute since they had her go in a ambulance and it was 1.5 hr drive. They induced labor and she had contractions all night long but wasn't far enough long. The next day she was getting closer but neither of us had any sleep through the night. They tried non stop all day long and ended up filling the room w/ doctors and brought in some kind of suction thing that they pulled on his head. Scared the heck out of us. They called it a dry birth or something like that since it had been so long since her water had broke. That hospital was very against doing c-sections and when we had the second one we went to a different hospital. They tried for awhile and said that the way he was sitting in there it would be almost impossible and did a c-section. They told us they would have done a c-section on the first one also. Its not like she was trying to take the "easy" way out either but that first time was way too long.

Hey i'm right there with ya. This was certainley and experience for us. I have to tell ya though, i was getting pretty nervous with the C section, not so much for baby, but for mom. Plus when they came out and said i couldn't go in because the epidural only numbed her one side. So then i had to wait outside. It felt like hours! But in reality only about 15 min.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online

No members online now.