Oops

Max Power

Reaction score
Bare minimum 400mhz and 128 megs of ram. It runs not too bad at that. The more ram the better.

BRONCO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is a buddie of mine. He did not even see the little lip that kicked him up. He left a few skid marks. LOL

Attachments

• snap.jpg
    snap.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 136
B

Big K

Great foto, got one of those on the wall here.

One day I'll have to scan it in. The one of the landing, too. :eek:

LOL LOL

rubberfish

Reaction score
Stave Lake is about an hour east of me in Mission B.C.
The best time to go is in the spring and fall.
B.C. Hydro has a dam there and flood the lake at the end of spring, so there is not much mud then. But fall, winter, and spring, YEE HAA. Bottomless ooze, and lots of it. AT's at least, MT's or Boggers are better. If you're out this way and want to check it out, let me know. I'll take ya out there. Sundays are better for trucks, Saturday is more for bikes and quads. Kind of a gentlmens agreement, or it gets way to crowded. On a nice Sun afternoon, it's not uncommon to have 150 trucks sharing three big beaches:D :D :D Around 4 pm when all the booze starts to kick in, that's when you see people beating ******* thier rides. Been there, done that when I was younger:eek: I got more pics, I just got to get around to scanning 'em and posting them.

rubberfish

Reaction score
:rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao
Ya right,,,,the Ford would have broken down on the drive out there:yell: :yell: :yell:
We would have seen it on the back of a CAA truckLOL LOL LOL

dazedandconfused

Reaction score
:oops: Been there done that and trust me the Fords just sink to! Burried mine before we made it 500 feet off the main trail, :***: it didnt look that deep!LOL LOL

dazedandconfused

Reaction score
:peelout Had her to the floor and she still sank like a rock! I didn't feel so bad though after I watched the same hole swallow up my buddies 79 F-250 with 44s on it,:oops: all you saw of the truck was the body sitting on the ground!;Pissed 20" total of lift with military housing and a 514 with a blower on it still couldnt free the monster!:( Needless to say after five hours of digin and a bulldozer she was free and we got hammered!:drunk: :cheers:

rubberfish

Reaction score
Originally posted by dazedandconfused
[BNeedless to say after five hours of digin and a bulldozer she was free and we got hammered!:drunk: :cheers: [/B]
Thats the 4wheeling spirit:cheers: :thumbsup: :drunk: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: