OK, it's officially for sale

troupp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was testing the waters about selling my truck. But I guess I can't test anymore. For pictures and a pretty full description please see "guaging interest in my truck" thread. Price is set at $4500 firm. Thanks for all the help you guys have been for all the years.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wish I could. I'm paying for two houses now and I just can't buy any toys until the house in Toledo sells. Otherwise, I'd be driving to PA to buy your rig.

Heath

HammerDown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck...with the price of fuel more and more diesels are now on the market.
Mine has been for sale and the bites are far and few between or, everyone wants it but they don't have any money...I'll keep it before I give it away...it runs that good.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

rubberfish

Reaction score
I was testing the waters about selling my truck. But I guess I can't test anymore. For pictures and a pretty full description please see "guaging interest in my truck" thread. Price is set at $4500 firm. Thanks for all the help you guys have been for all the years.
You make it sound like once it sells you're logging
off of here for ever. You don't have to own an IDI
or a truck in order to hang with us eh. ;Really

troupp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh no......I'll still be hanging around, maybe even getting another diesel woods buggy for firewood, but as far as this truck goes, I'm done. Also have a Holset H1C turbo for it, that I was going to build exhaust for, and didn't get to it. I'd love to keep the truck, and put a Cummins in it, but I can't justify it when there's 12 vehicles on my property.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online