No 4th of July Surprise

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Last nite the wife and I were talking about horse shows coming up....:cry: I have one in Delmar Ca during the IDI ralley meet in Pa..... I have been secretly planning on being there. I have done the math. Its 5000 miles and at 16 mph it will require 312 gallons. And at $4.50 per gallon thats $1404.00. I had planned on renting a cabin and that didn't work out. So I was going to rent a bumper pull trailer. Thats out too. So I was going to fly there and rent a car, then a cabin.... Nope.. No matter how I did it things just were not happening right. So my surprise showup will not happen. I will miss another great meet so until next time... I'll be watching for pictures... But on the plus side the wife and daughter are really happy so I guess I am too....:moon: :moon: :moon: To the horse show that I don't want to go to....:angel:

Mikes91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. Horses really have a way of screwing things up, don't they?

<my wife and I own 5 too many of them...> grrr...

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think that still leaves Texas and Iowa as the farthest away states to make it. Would be neat to finally see some California folks, since that state seems to have the largest contingent out west. Guess we will have to keep waiting. :(

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin