IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
man.... marriage would be perfect if it wasn't for that word called WIFE

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, been through a divorce over the last couple years. It wasn't too bad actually both of us were mature and reasonable, and no lawyers were involved. My biggest concern is my 5 year old daughter, and making sure she has an as good or better childhood than she would've had if we stayed together. She really likes my "big brown truck" as she calls it, and was really excited when I picked her up from school in it last Friday. She made me drive it everywhere this weekend= no interest at all in my 2015 Tundra when she can bounce around in a 20 year old IDI!

ironworker40

NYC Ironworker
Reaction score
Yeah, been through a divorce over the last couple years. It wasn't too bad actually both of us were mature and reasonable, and no lawyers were involved. My biggest concern is my 5 year old daughter, and making sure she has an as good or better childhood than she would've had if we stayed together. She really likes my "big brown truck" as she calls it, and was really excited when I picked her up from school in it last Friday. She made me drive it everywhere this weekend= no interest at all in my 2015 Tundra when she can bounce around in a 20 year old IDI!
Nice, I had a similar experience with my last one. Lawyers suck. We have no children. I have a 24 yr old daughter. Let me give you some advise. You were told about the diapers and the sleepless nights and the crying. You were told about the "terrible 2's". Now enjoy her where she is now and for the next several years.
Because I will tell you the "horrible teen's" are coming followed by the "I need money twenty's" which I'm sure are followed by the "can you watch my kid thirty's".

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
reklund, any update on your clutch resolution? It's been a while so I wondered if you would mind giving an update and your impressions.

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well to be honest, I parked the truck in May, and didn't touch it until November. Fired it up in November, drove it to go get an emissions test without any problems, and parked it again. I've been incredibly busy with work this year, and just haven had time to enjoy the old truck. I plan to get it out here soon and drive it some this winter. I'm considering driving it home to NM for Christmas, but will probably end up taking the Tundra.

The clutch and transmission have been fine since the last round of work in January. I still have that Sachs kit sitting here if someone wants to buy it for the flywheel and pressure plate. With the right disc it'd be just fine I'm sure.

Ryan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online