New to the Forum.....

Ford428CJ

FE Freak!
Reaction score
WOW, this is got to be the biggest (or one of) IDI Forum that I have ever seen on the web. This is great!!!! I wont to learn more about the ole IDI's. I think that they are a killer Diesel. I know there not like a new PS and that's fine with me.;Sweet

A little insight about myself. I'm a BIG Ford fanatic!!! I'm more into the gas seen and LOVE the Ford FE's (352, 360, 390, 406, 410, 427, 428's). You can see a lot of my post on FordFE.com :thumbsup:

I got started with IDI's not that long ago and decided to drop one in my 1979 F-250 Super Cab. Its a fresh 6.9 with a ATS 088 Turbo on it, with 4" straight pipe. C6 that has a gear reduction kit and a bunch of other goodies.

I hope that I can contribute to this forum and learn as well. Its nice meeting you guy's (and its great to see people from Oregon as well).

Here is a BIG project that we did for FordFE.Com:

http://www.fordification.com/poormans427.htm

tollen17

Reaction score
Nice to see an Oregonian with a snazzy FORD F-250 4X4 "WELCOME." Hold down the fort till I get to Oregon, My home also......

Last edited:

poolguy

Slippery when wet
Reaction score
Welcome, you will enjoy this forum. Great people with a lot to share, and they look out for each other as well.
Enjoy the ride.

Ford428CJ

FE Freak!
Reaction score
Thanks Guys! The picture on the post is my old F-150, 4" lift & a 3" body, 35" tires with a solid roller cam 428 with 11to1 C/R, Roller rockers, Moded 750 DP (more like 830cfm) and some other go fast goodies. I made it in a FE Calender back in 2006. I sold the truck but keep my 428 and the electronics.

Here is a link to my old F-150:
http://www.geocities.com/spookytruck/trucks.html

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
so thats u who did the poor mans 427, im on fordfe and love those motors. we have a 66' fairlane gt with the 390 s code...hopefully it'll be a 446 stroker soon :-D

Ford428CJ

FE Freak!
Reaction score
so thats u who did the poor mans 427, im on fordfe and love those motors. we have a 66' fairlane gt with the 390 s code...hopefully it'll be a 446 stroker soon :-D

Yep! That would be me. The one and only Wes Adams LOL. There will always be an FE in my life LOL I love them as well and have a very special place in my hart for them..... When will you have your stroker done for the Fairlane??? That will be cool! :thumbsup:

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Nice to see an Oregonian with a snazzy FORD F-250 4X4 "WELCOME." Hold down the fort till I get to Oregon, My home also......

Yes its nice to see another Oregonian on this site, we seem to be coming out of the woodworks LOL . Altough you are way far south of some of us.

Ford428CJ

FE Freak!
Reaction score
Yes its nice to see another Oregonian on this site, we seem to be coming out of the woodworks LOL . Altough you are way far south of some of us.

You can say that I grow up in Salem OR. For the most part. My Dad is Retired Air Force now (and of course I fallowed suite LOL) but at the time we got to spend a lot of time in the N.W. for the most part. I'm a Grad from North Salem H.S.

So I have been to Silverton a few times and did this last summer on my V-Max up to the falls! Nice to meet ya!

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score
Is that license plate "lesson to me"?.

Welcome to the site. Check out idieselman's pics of his 78 f350 with a 6.9 in it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online