New steed in the stable

IDIeselman

Reaction score
I wanted to wait untill I had pics but it's killing me. I drove to ohio and took ownership of a second owner red 94 f350 crew cab 4x4 turbo dually with 111,000 original miles.
centurious conversion with TV and all. I will try to get some pics up soon but this truck has never seen snow and is cleeeeeeaan. If it sounds like I am bragging it's because I am. Of all the trucks I have owned in my life, this on I like the most. :love:

SKimballC

Reaction score
Sweet *******, man. That's quite a score. Not too a cheap score I'm sure. Did you ever sell your '79?

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Alright :thumbsup: I can imagine what You have planed for it after I saw Your last creation ;Sweet .

IDIeselman

Reaction score
I haven't sold the 79 yet but I sure hope I do because I borrowed $10,000 against it and if I don't don't pay it back in 30 days per sale of the truck then I will have to sign the title over.:eek: I found it in the auto and RV trader, He wanted $9200 for it but thanks to some bargaining tips from Darrin and advice from Ron,:thumbsup: I picked it up for $8650. Lord knows I tryed but this man would not take a penny less.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Hey tractor boy.......WELL where are they.:backoff
Ya had it in the barn now for over 24 hours and no pics........SHAME!LOL
Good to see ya made it back alright, sure must have been a long day but heck, bringing home a new ride is always a good thing!:thumbsup:
Can't wait to see some pics of the next new gay truck.:rotflmao :rotflmao

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WOW! :hail -Drool

Great score Tim! Not sure how you did it, but you managed to take your old truck and make it look about 20 years newer. Congrats!

Now what are you going to do over the winter? You don't have to touch it to make it look any better.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Here, Let me help..

:eek: :eek: HOLY CRAP! that thing looks gay.:D
Naw looks great Tim.;Sweet Kinda looks like it match the pullin tractor too.:thumbsup:
From the photo it looks like it took a major whizz marking some turf.LOL
Gonna be in Reed City this Friday night by chance.:Sly

Congrats on the find!

IDIeselman

Reaction score
Thanks for the pic Darrin, And to the fellas for the kind words. All I have planed so far is getting them running boards off there adding a 3" lift and some 33's .I wanted a 6" and 35's but that would make it too hard for the little women and the kids to climb aboard. If anyone knows where I can find a set of aluminum rims do tell.

EvergreenRanch

In Transition
Reaction score
Tim 3" and 33's should be more than enough! thats going to look BAD@$$. congrats you found exactly what im looking for dammit...hhahaha you see another one like that lemme know hahaha.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the pic Darrin, And to the fellas for the kind words. All I have planed so far is getting them running boards off there adding a 3" lift and some 33's .I wanted a 6" and 35's but that would make it too hard for the little women and the kids to climb aboard. If anyone knows where I can find a set of aluminum rims do tell.

Two words. Hydraulic Steps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Staff online