new member from France

vlrd56

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
[/url][/IMG]Hello everybody,
I've been sent to you by "fordifications" 'members I left a few weeks ago by selling my 2 old F250 and 350.
Being an americain truckcolic,I found a "new" xhands to buy.
It is a 1991 F250 extended cab 4X4,the nirvana for us on this bank of the ocean where americans'scar are very few.
I live in Paris but the truck is at my parent's in Normandy,not far from where you landed to help us 67 years ago.
As this truck seems a little mor complicated than my prévious your forum is welcomed

ocnorb

IDIT
Reaction score
Welcome!

It would be awesome to see a picture of that Ford rolling through Paris!!

Spent a week there once and have many good memories. Especially of visiting the Champagne factory monks. :angel:

vlrd56

Reaction score
here are a few others with the old and the young
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
It is not easy to drive here because roads are made for smaller cars

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
nice, thanks for sharing the pics.

man i love the old bump side pickups!

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to he OB. From the looks of thing's you might be a brick mason. Built Ford Tough, that load of cement blocks, no squat on that truck. Those tires look hugh, what size?

Rot Box

Northern Utah
Reaction score
Welcome! ;Sweet

A friend of mine served a mission in France. He said there was a small car show in the are he was living and everyone walked right past the Lamborghini's and Ferrari's to stare at an 80's GM crew cab dually--I guess it drew a LOT of attention! LOL

Anyway welcome to the forum hope you enjoy it here :)

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think the idis grill gaurd will make driving easier
nice trucks man

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Welcome to the best forum to ask questions about these trucks and engines. Someone is always online to help answer any problem you find... Parts might be tuff to find over there but we can help you find most anything on ebay too. Nice looking truck too...;Sweet

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Salutations amis de la France, or something like that if I remember. I've been to Paris twice. Once in 1975 and again in 2000. I worked for a company headquartered in Boulone France, at that time and had several coworkers whom I knew and spoke with often. Pierre Ploudy comes to mind, and he was a great guy and really liked looking at pictures of the Moose Truck. He used to tell me "I think not that we have streets this big for this truck" LOL So I don't doubt that you have challenges getting around. I remember once being in Indianapolis Indiana, and having 3 of your countrymen with me in a rented Chevy Silverado. I asked them if they "had ever done donuts before". Well, first I had to tell them what a donut was. Then I showed them how we do them here. :sly They had to pry their fingers out of the upholstery. LOL Lots of fun though. I always wanted to see some part of France other than Paris. I'm sure the countryside is beautiful. Congratulations on owning such a unique vehicle in your land, and we will do whatever we can to help you keep it running the best it can. ;Sweet

papastruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bienvenue! Je parle un peut de Francais, mais je me regret que je ne sais pas beaucoup des mots des camions...

Ces camions sont tres simples comme les Dentsides (j'ai un '73) y Bumpsides, mais il n'y a pas des... um... spark plugs.

Regardez les FAQs dans cet forum - tout le monde est ici!

For 25 years, I've been waiting to put that high school French class to use! Merci! LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert