New job, need to move, gotta sell the truck...I'm gunna regret it.

toby2tongues

Reaction score
I got a new job in South Carolina, and the move is going to be expensive, so I am going to sell the my truck, at a fraction of what I bought if for/put into it...but thats how it goes.

https://www.oilburners.net/threads/mint-84-idi-needs-a-new-home.80303/

The link is when i tried to sell it for what i thought it to be worth, the only difference is not it has 34k unmolested miles, the AC just stopped blowing cold, and the paint is oxidized as it has been in the sun for 2 years and the pics in the previous thread were immediately post waxing.

Ill take $7k obo.

Its in Cambridge OH.

onetonjohn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cleanest bull nose I've seen (I"m always looking). Perhaps you can rent a trailer and use the truck to move you and save some money? I'd try to keep it - unlikely you will find another that clean.

toby2tongues

Reaction score
You are correct on all fronts, but i need the money not just for the physical move, but for deposits, missing a paycheck, etc. This job offer came out of the blue, when I was abnormally low on funds. :-(

Im a librarian, we make less than teachers in many cases

Christian9112

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im a librarian, we make less than teachers in many cases

I heard you need a 6 year degree to be a librarian but dont get paid as much like lawyers.
Sorry about your situation. I do agree with onetonjohn, you gotta keep that truck. Pawn it off if you have to. but dont sell it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online