New guy on board

Got Juice?

Stack Daddy
Reaction score
i dunno much about a cummings diesel, but HOSS or RUSS can point you in the right direction on a CUMMINS diesel.

IMHO an EDGE COMP will be a good unit, but upgrade your auto / clutch to something that can handle the power!

then some sticks, and a PDR turbo!

GAUGES FIRST BTW! Pre turbo pyro and POST Charge air cooler Boost gauge! tranny temp if its an auto and a fuel pressure gauge for your lift pump ... if the lift pump goes...bye bye vp-44
lift pump=100.00 vp44= 2000.00

NAIL BENDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hoss
Russ and Dave.,
I'm here!!!!:D and you know I'll be :yell: in no time!!!!
this could be fun but Muddy's avitar is going to get me trouble here at work!!!!!:eek:
I wonder if I can delete his name from my list of people to see on account of I could get fired if the wrong preson saw that!!!

What are you looking at the site from work for.:shoot: Shouldn't you be working? What complaints do you have against Boeing? Are they not treating all you internet browsing employees good enought to demand enough respect to ask for a day of work without surfing.:D Just wondering whats up with that. Maybe this surfing while at work thing should be brought up in the Battle ground? This looks fun.:yell: And how about you Russ?:D

russs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm here till 2:30am Joe... and on a friday night it gets pretty boring around here after midnight..... :D :D

btw - I have no complaints... well, not too many and their lame anyhow...

passingas

Reaction score
Just found this site last night, my wife already complains about the time I spend on the truck and computer, now you are really going to get me in trouble. By the way, these pics on here are sick----------we have got to have moooorrrrrreeeeeeeee. haha.:D

Hoss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NAIL BENDER
What are you looking at the site from work for.:shoot: Shouldn't you be working? What complaints do you have against Boeing? Are they not treating all you internet browsing employees good enought to demand enough respect to ask for a day of work without surfing.:D Just wondering whats up with that. Maybe this surfing while at work thing should be brought up in the Battle ground? This looks fun.:yell: And how about you Russ?:D

We have this thing :rolleyes: its called a break ;) every once in while SOME people give us one :moon: and that is when they unlock the chains and we get to do stuff like look at a computer for a while :eek: .
No complaints about Boeing I love my job and I am one of few these days who is fairly safe from layoff. Even if I surf from work.:angel:

revans

Reaction score
another new guy

finnally a site that is for the members.:thanks:
:love: girls:girls:girls sweeeeeet
rob

CMNS PWR

Reaction score
Lets see how little moderated this site will be, not like some out there... *cough* DTR *cough* :rolleyes:
Looking forward to some good threads.
Good to see some old names again.

Last edited:

MUDDY

Reaction score
Originally posted by CMNS PWR
Lets see how little moderated this site will be, not like some out there... *cough* DTR *cough* :rolleyes:
Looking forward to some good threads.
Good to see some old names again.

hehehe,,,,dtr wins the prize for overmoderation;p

glad to see ya made it here:) ya can even use the word 'STEALER' w/o gettin banned:D

Last edited:

me4osu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool

Originally posted by MUDDY
hehehe,,,,dtr wins the prize for overmoderation;p

glad to see ya made it here:) ya can even use the word 'STEALER' w/o gettin banned:D

We need to get DonM in and talk about some transmissions and Amsoil.:D

MUDDY

Reaction score
hey gary,,,,,,,,,,glad to see u here :D

Last edited:

tpruitt

Reaction score
How many TDR members have joined now. I have seen a few names around here that i recognize.

Trey

MUDDY

Reaction score
id say we be in the majority. lotsa tdr members here