need some help on my Blower Switch Connector

joe f350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the po of my truck remover and just but femal conters on the plus need less to say they fell out and know i bought a replace plug i colar match the wires then i read on the insutrions wire may not match the plug to truck harness so i could use some help geting to know what wires go to what spot

RocketScott

Reaction score
I just rewired all that on my van. The PO thought it would be easier to wire a whole new circuit and switch rather than replace the blower motor relay that had blown.

I'm not really sure which connection you are having a problem with. Did you buy a new switch?

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the po of my truck remover and just but femal conters on the plus need less to say they fell out and know i bought a replace plug i colar match the wires then i read on the insutrions wire may not match the plug to truck harness so i could use some help geting to know what wires go to what spot

Honestly your best bet is to go to a wrecker and get the correct plug, cut back from the plug as far as you can say 6" and then match wire for wire using a good solder/heat shrink connection or a very high quality butt crimp connector and heat shrink. This will provide you the simplest solution to your problem, You could even use your new plug too by replacing wires 1 at a time from the block you cut off into the new one!

Good luck.

joe f350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its the the plug the on the drives side of the heater controll pannel

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just did that um i got it

you will have to do a pin out test for ohms
red/orange is the low wire
lt blue/ orange is medium wire.
orange and black is the high wire.
orange is the hot feeding the switch.

usually you have 2 on for the middle high position ( 4 position switch) atlest the 88 is that way

and so you understand what a then sjfhlaksf gkena. anfcnkw,e, anf;jh;dfh

got it? call me if you need a hand i work till 9 or just txt cause i got an he drive after work

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SixFourShanks08

Staff online