NEED HELP ASAP! 93 Ford F150 I6 300

FORDMAN41291

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called someone off of Craigslist for hire to come and pull it hopefully heill have more luck than me i know hes gotta have more patience than me thats for sure.... hes suppose to come out tomorrow and do it.... ill keep yall updated... btw. the broomstick wounldnt big enough to fit in the outter race...

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
be carefull using the craigslist wannabe mechanics!!!if they screw it up youre on your own.if i was close to ya i woulda come over and done it for free.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ken, thanks for the phone call yesterday. I checked my call schedule and I'm on call next weekend and I can't make it down to Tennessee then. Sorry. Wish I could have helpped.

Heath

Last edited:

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
Heath would be a good man to have fix'r up!

So much for the craigslist wannabe theory!!! LOL

But I got to agree with that. One bad apple mechanic spoils it for te ret of us that actually CAN work on vehicles.

FORDMAN41291

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well good news, i found an older gentelman out in Smyrna who is comin out Wednesday and hes ASE certfied, hes only charging me 65$ to take care of it and 65$ service charge and will work out payment options with me. so thank god.. Ole 93 Ford F150 (Betsy) should be up and running by the end of the week ready to go to the rodeo with my girl...

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ase certified only means they passed a test on a book they read.doesnt mean they actually know what theyre doing.130 bux to pop a bearing out?thats ridiculous to be honest with you.it would be 20 bux if i did it for someone i didnt know.

FORDMAN41291

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK MAKING SOME PROGRESS FINALLY!! GOT THE OLD BEARING OUT!!! NEW ONE IN WAITING ON TOAD TO GET HOME TO HELP ME PUT IT ALL BACK TOGETHER!!!

FORDMAN41291

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well wouldnt you know it... i got the truck all back together and today the throwout bearing goes out. so i had to slip it in and out of gear all the way home..... thank god i already had the part now if i could get some help within one day this time instead of 3 weeks..