My Truck with 39.5" swampers!!!

6"stacks

Reaction score
All the truck has is a 3" body lift and a little bumper trim on the front. The tires only rub if i really twist it or if i do a full turn they like to grab the leaf springs.LOL The front end swap sucks to do but i think it was worth it. The only big thing was i had to cut up 2 rad saddles to make it right, but its all good now. Its also getting a nice coat of flat black when i find some free time! lol. Im also thinking of doing a skyjacker 6" lift in the spring! Should be just big enough then lol.;Sweet

Mudbillyrednec

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How long has the body lift been on the CC ?

I have heard stories of them couseing premature body mount fatigue ? or worse..punching holes throught the cab itself ?

I was considering doing a bodylift on my CC , but I'm worried about the body getting soft if I do ?

That truck looks good for only a 3" lift...The more I look at it ;Really , the more I want 39's....:D

On a side note...I have also heard that Flat black absorbs moisture kinda like primer does ? ever heard of such a thing ?

6"stacks

Reaction score
its only been in there about 3 months but i dont see any problems yet. i paint everything flat black im sure its probably not the best paint for it but i like it. ilove the 39's though! lol

zpd307

Reaction score
your truck was exactly like mine, before you swapped fronts. even the same hubcaps......

ull7

Ford f250 Greaser
Reaction score
what do you all think about putting big rims and mudders on a 2wd? I have some aluminum mags and they have been sitting in my garage for years jst need to get some rubber for them or I was thinking of going with some miltary unidirectional tires to help with my look PAINT EM DRAB OLIVE TO MATCH!!!!

Attachments

• P0000836.JPG
    P0000836.JPG
    576.3 KB · Views: 7

6"stacks

Reaction score
giver man! thats a sweet stack too!

My truck is just running a 3" body lift