Murphy Factor

OkieGringo

OkieGringo aka Baja
Reaction score
I'm not going to be able to make it to the IDI Rally in Chattanooga this year. We have an offer on our house in Baja and if it goes thru soon enough we might be able to make the Indiana Rally in August. I know some of you were hoping to meet me in Tenn., but that damn Murphy is an ornery ******. I've cancelled my reservations, but if house sells VERY soon I'll show up and squeeze in with one of ya'll. :sorry: OkieG

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sure, let something as simple as a mud shack in mexico deter you. cookoo -cuss

Speaking of folks from those parts, I'll have to check with Old Mr. Bill to see how he is doing.

OkieGringo

OkieGringo aka Baja
Reaction score
Agnem said:
Sure, let something as simple as a mud shack in mexico deter you. cookoo -cuss

Speaking of folks from those parts, I'll have to check with Old Mr. Bill to see how he is doing.

It ain't a "mud shack", it's a 2400sq. ft. "straw bale house" and we'll let it go for $50k. Lack of money is the reason we can't make it to the rally this year. We're still playing catch-up with the moving expenses.
Old Mister Bill is doin' fine, he's tooo friggin' ornery to let somethin' like cancer defeat him without a damn good fight. OkieG

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
True, but now I hear he isn't going to make it either. HUGE disappointment. I wasn't sure how many opportunities he was going to have, but he must be confident there will be more.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that neither Richard nor Bill will be able to make it to the Tenn event...

Let's hope that both of you can make it up to Indiana this Aug...

BTW get on the phone and make your reservations for the Indiana event because spaces are filling up...

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Looks like we are going to make it to the August event, I will call tomorrow.

OkeG we would love to meet you as well, Lori and the kids will be just getting back from there Ensenada Mission trip a couple of days before the rally.

Hope to see you there.
Darrin

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Over 40 shirts were sold, so somebody's gonna be there. ;Sweet

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
The Warden said:
If someone'll cover my fuel, I'll drive out there :D

:rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao
Cover my fuel times 2 trucks. Cover my vacation (travel time measured in days not hours). Entertain family members gathering at our house for the holiday weekend(this would require copius amounts of beer!). cookoo

I have already prepped Carla that I want for us to attend next year. With my daughter graduating next year, I may actually get to save up some vacation time to use as a vacation! ;Sweet

Okie good luck on the sale of the casa. I know that will be a great burden to be rid of.

Tom

oldmisterbill

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
Yupper I hope to be around for a while God willing.Too many things happening here-a new grandchild is demanding we be here to see her born,and help her mom get over her birth-We just got home from Mousouri this morning ,we just lost a dearly lover member of our family so we have a busy week with arrangments and taking care of lodging ofr a bunch of people,while nurturing Debs pain over her loss.Darn life gets frustrating.
Love you all Mr Bill

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online