Misc Parts from 89 F350 7.3 IDI

1983idi

Reaction score
Selling some misc parts from an 89 F350 Dually. None of the prices include shipping. Be aware that all of these items where pulled from a truck with a locked up motor and rear diff which never ran or drove when i owned it. Previous owner claims it was a working truck before it was parked and neglected for 8 years due to health issues. I cannot guarantee any of this stuff works or not tho. It is sold as-is.

Dash and Engine bay wiring harnesses. What you see is what you get. I believe it is all in-tact but the truck never ran due to locked motor. It was plugged up to batteries and when the key was turned the starter tried to turn. Engine Bay harness does NOT include the glow plug harness/controller

25 bucks each or 40 for the both of them.
You must be registered for see images attach

Instrument Cluster with Tach 70.00

7.3 Glow Plug Relay/Controller/Harness, condition of connectors is not great as seen in pictures and the tabs are missing from the connectors that go to the injection pump 45.00

Driver Side "Big" Mirror/Tow Mirror. Sounds like there is sand in the back of the mirror, has moss growing on it. Moss is free tho. 50.00

7.3 Glow Plugs, All came out with no problems and say beru on them. Maybe good for someone with a rig they are just trying to baby along to the end of it's life -15.00

7.3 Injectors 30.00

Fuel Injector Braided "Soft" Lines (Not actually sure what this is called) 25.00

HVAC Controls 10.00

BeastMaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still have the wiring harnesses? I'd love to get a spare set of connectors and some wire of the correct colors for some wiring modifications I am going to do to my 1994 IDI van.

1983idi

Reaction score
All this stuff is still available as of Dec 30th 2017 except for the Tow mirrors.

Please inbox me rather than replying to the thread. I'm not on here alot and don't get alerts unless i'm inboxed.

Also the rad core was a bit rusty. The truck was cut up and scrapped a while back so all I have is what's listed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online