Misc Ford IDI stuff for sale

homelessduck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It does. I'm not sure if they work... I can toss a battery in it and find out though :) You can have them for the cost of shipping if they work.

rhkcommander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tempting :eek:. i always wanted an extended cab but i think im stuck with this 'en :rotflmao goodluck

Silver Burner

Burnin' Oil&Rubber
Reaction score
It does. I'm not sure if they work... I can toss a battery in it and find out though :) You can have them for the cost of shipping if they work.

Sounds good. If they both work I'll take them. They are a dirty SOB to mess with... I don't have them in mine right now, so I would need the actuator rod that attaches to the locking assembly as well (I think it's sort of part of it anyway though). Thanks man.

tham

1994 F250 IDI Turbo
Reaction score
I would love to have the front fenders but shipping would kill. Any idea how much they would cost to ship to 46012?

homelessduck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds good. If they both work I'll take them. They are a dirty SOB to mess with... I don't have them in mine right now, so I would need the actuator rod that attaches to the locking assembly as well (I think it's sort of part of it anyway though). Thanks man.

I hooked a battery up and they did not work ... the Windows didn't work either though so maybe it's just a connection . I will try to get the door panel pulled today and see if I can figure it out .

I would love to have the front fenders but shipping would kill. Any idea how much they would cost to ship to 46012?

I'm not sure , I don't usually ship things that large . I will get you a quote as soon as possible .

homelessduck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would you separate those diamond plate bed caps? if so pm me ;Sweet

Yes I would. I'm not really sure how I would ship them ... just wrap them up I guess ?

Silver Burner : I am still trying to get the time to check out those pdl's.. Sorry for the delay .

homelessduck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Because I haven't been able to box the Fenders and get a quote ... I can do $100 shipped for the pair and if shipping ends up being less than I think it will I will refund the difference. If it's more I will cover it .I know that sounds sketchy but I am swamped with work and I live far out of town .

homelessduck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I still have the bumper .

The front axle is a d50 with 4.10's .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online