Mahle Turbo Pistons

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1994-95-For...pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr
I found these miss marked on ebay today. The are for our idi engine and the price is really fair. I'm thinking the seller has no idea what they are selling so asking questions before you buy and verifying the information is important. I understand you can get your money back from ebay by explaining that... Item not as described but you probably wont get the shipping fees back. I think you should be made whole in every way... Why should you or I be out anything because the seller "tricked you" into buying something that was not as described. Make them eat the return shipping.. Not you or me. Just a note... Both the psd and the idi turbo pistons are the same pin size but they are much differant shaped piston domes. The psd pistons have a deep impression in the tops where we have a very shallow ricardo cup area. It looks like two valave pockets but it isn't. Its for the flame front traveling out of the precups.
PS.. The HAWR means this... Hard Anadoised With Rings... Thats the black coating on the tops. It sheades the combustion heat better than aluminum...

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup, I tried to get the HA spec pistons for my 6.9 build, but they (Mahle) have stopped production and I couldn't get'm.

Heath