LOOKS LIKE A GOOD DEAL

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Uh, I dont know about that man. Be careful buying one thats not complete. And to top it off he's not even selling the turbo with it. its in a separate auction. I mean if its complete, then the whole set would probably be worth $800+. But it looks a little sketchy on the completeness of it.

jtate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Uh, I dont know about that man. Be careful buying one thats not complete. And to top it off he's not even selling the turbo with it. its in a separate auction. I mean if its complete, then the whole set would probably be worth $800+. But it looks a little sketchy on the completeness of it.
YES I SAW THAT THE TURBO WAS IN A SEPPERATE AUCTION, JUST DIDNT KNOW WHAT ALL ELSE WAS MISSING OTHER THAN THE TURBO.

oldmisterbill

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
Interesting he says "SORRY these are all the parts I have" Guess I would question his honesty if he has the turbine on sale elsewhere.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've sold Banks squarebox kits for $500-600 complete in the past. They are trully a mixed blessing when it comes to dealing with the PM side of things on top of the motor.
also, I don't see the uppipe assy or the CDR timing cover adapter.

Last edited:

jtate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dont know to much about turbos, plus mine doesnt have one on it . but i sure would like to invest in one to put on my truck for pulling my camper. dont realy know what a whole kit consist of to make it work. i was basicly asking what all does it look like was missing other than the turbo. i know if i were going to buy a second hand turbo kit, i would buy a new turbo for it anyway before i put the kit on. thats just me.

suv7734

Reaction score
There are a lot of 'small' parts missing as well as basically the whole exhaust system hookup. I hear you on the turbo but it is going to be difficult/expensive to gather all the rest of the parts. Even simple things like the hoses and clamps that connect the turbo to the air intake and intake manifold are going to cost money. Banks is apparently not supporting these systems any more and some of the parts are Banks only. For instance the 90* reducer elbow that connects the air intake to the turbo is Banks only and the last one I bought was somewhere around the $50.00 mark.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrannonB

Members online