looking for small lift ifs front end

led sled

Reaction score
94 f250 7.3 idi n/a with the ifs front suspension. im looking for a 4" lift that someone may have swapped out for a 6" or one cheap. Not a daily driver only runs a few miles a week when its running. so dont really wanna spend the money for a new kit.

hotshotidi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes but get spring clamps and axle u bolts do not use the old one and get a center pin or bolt.it will ride harder tho.Ive made dozen b@&!;¥$ packs from junk yard springs

hotshotidi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry im to used to seeing ghetto hack stuff no disrespect.it will will work good if you get jy springs

that stinky ford

Reaction score
I can't imagine re-using the u-bolts, that would be terrible! Most of the time, it is faster if they snap off. Are most HD trucks the same spring width?

hotshotidi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes except cab and chassis rear springs if you were closer theres a cheap jy.I'd use the middle of a rear pack just get 2 rear spring and trial and area ur first the doing this

that stinky ford

Reaction score
Yes there are quite a few junk yards around here, should be pretty easy to find. Probably wait till it warms up a little bit before I tear off my front axle haha