Looking for OTR drivers!

contrygrl1979

Redneck Babe!
Reaction score
Well I figured what the hell. Wondering if their are any big rig drivers on here. And if you ever have a problem finding freight where ever your at, just look me up. I'm with Michael's Trucking, I'm be happy to find you some freight headed in whatever direction. :thanks:

Cummins_gal

Reaction score
I was OTR for a year. Where are you out of? I have a job now doing diesel performance, but I know a lot of truckers. do you drive too? or just dispatch?

-amanda-

contrygrl1979

Redneck Babe!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cummins_gal
I was OTR for a year. Where are you out of? I have a job now doing diesel performance, but I know a lot of truckers. do you drive too? or just dispatch?

-amanda-

Were out of Ohio, I used to drive straight truck but I got tired of driving all the time. And I'm needed in the office more. Every once in a while I'll take the hot shot or a pickup load. I was supposed to go to Mass. about a week ago. But the damn DOT came in and gave me another compliance review. So I had to stay here and take care of that. But now I'm the dispatcher-office manager. Well my father wants me to take over. But i haven't decided yet!

Cummnzpowr

Dunce
Reaction score
is there anything a can haul with the pickup for you>...i'm sick of contracts that don't pay squat

MYTRNx3

T-R-O-U-B-L-E
Reaction score
Cumminz couldn't haul his own ass...

I got my CDL in June, and am out of a job right now... C_gal --- send me a PM with info...

contrygrl1979

Redneck Babe!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cummnzpowr
is there anything a can haul with the pickup for you>...i'm sick of contracts that don't pay squat

Well the pickup loads are rare, so I dont think I could help you out with that. Plus your in not even in Ohio.I pretty good distance to just pickup a load for a pickup.:sorry:

Cummnzpowr

Dunce
Reaction score
MYTRNx3 said" Cumminz couldn't haul his own ass..."

Of course I couldn't with your lips firmly attached :moon: LOL ;p

Cummnzpowr

Dunce
Reaction score
Contrygl: Ohizzo...yeah your right, that's like in or up around Canada isn't it? LOL it takes 8 hours to leave the Republic of Texas

MYTRNx3

T-R-O-U-B-L-E
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cummnzpowr
MYTRNx3 said" Cumminz couldn't haul his own ass..."

Of course I couldn't with your lips firmly attached :moon: LOL ;p

you have me confused with that poor excuse for a CHarlan

jjeepyjohn

Beer Kindasewer
Reaction score
Originally posted by MYTRNx3
Cumminz couldn't haul his own ass...

I got my CDL in June, and am out of a job right now... C_gal --- send me a PM with info...

MYTRNx3,Why dont you buy my Pete and go run around on yer own??

Cummnzpowr

Dunce
Reaction score
YEAH buy his Pete and learn me howda drive it too so we can go OTR together like a big happy family LOL...seriously, though...it's something that i would do..better money that running MY own rig for hot shots

MYTRNx3

T-R-O-U-B-L-E
Reaction score
Originally posted by jjeepyjohn
MYTRNx3,Why dont you buy my Pete and go run around on yer own??

Due to the fact that buying your tiny ****** a Pete would require WAY more american fundage than most requires in a year