Looking for Fenders/ misc

dieselfuelonly444

Reaction score
I'm looking for a passenger side fender for a 1983-1986 Bullnose Ford, rustfree. A set would be cool too, I could do around 150 for a nice set without major rust. Also looking for the dash/ gauge cluster cover? Dont know what it would be called, has the wait to start, water in fuel all that, cant think right now. and the center piece also, that goes around the clock, heater, radio. Also just put the wheel simulators back on my truck, and one of the dually hub cap covers flew off while I was driving..:eek: So I'd also be looking for that as well as a center hub cover for the front as someone thought one of the lug covers was an actual lug and took it off.... Thanks

dieselfuelonly444

Reaction score
Unfortunately I've come to realize that, I found a whole rust free cab with a front clip and two passenger side fenders, but the guy isn't willing to sell one of them seperate. How much do the fenders weigh? never had one off and was curious what kind of crazy shipping I'd be getting into if I had to have one shipped.

lindstromjd

Black Sheep
Reaction score
It's not about how much they weigh, it's about how big and awkward they are. Last time I shipped a set of fenders anywhere (for a car, so much smaller) it cost me almost $120 just in shipping.

dieselfuelonly444

Reaction score
Ohh jeez. I have those wanted on craigslist too, so hopefully I can find those locally. Do you know anything about the quality of LMC truck fenders?

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

lindstromjd

Black Sheep
Reaction score
Not personal experience, no. But I don't like aftermarket body panels. They never seem to fit right. OEM are the only ones that actually do/can fit right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bradz

Members online