Looking for Feedback on Camshafts

ameristar1

The One Blue Thing
Reaction score
After seeing the response on the threads concerning camshafts, I am going to talk to the cam guy I know and put together a couple of grinds for the IDI, 7.3 PSD, and GM 6.2/6.5 engines.

As far as the 6.9/7.3 are concerned, there will be some NA and turbo specific grinds with the difference based on use. These grinds will be configured around stock heads and stock compression ratio.

If this sounds good to you, let me know what your needs are.

I'll keep you posted as I go along.

f-two-fiddy

Reaction score
I'm interested. For My turbo motor. Are they going to be regrinds? I was planning on getting one of Russ's Guy's 'torque grinds'

I've got a new cam on the shelf.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Russ (typ4) already has a proven design and spec'd cam, he is running one and people who have ridden in his truck seem happy with as does he. If I were to change the cam, I'd be looking him up!

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow someone is paying attention.. I still cant get the hard specs from them, but since they spent lots of time developing it ,I dont care as long as it works. I have them do all my cams, from stockers to all the performance vw engines I build.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are heavy and shipping across country isnt cheap, nothing is cheap anymore, come to think of it.
I would love some more research on this, I can get anything ground but they aren't devoting time to research because of demand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
morerunner

Members online