Lookin at some factory alcoas

marblecrusher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im gettin what seems like mixed answers on a round about value of them. Found a set of 4 in good shape, missing one center cap. 2 tires with 50% tread and 2 worn out. I can get them for $200, I think its a good deal what do yall think?!

Thanks

-Jordan-

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
A good set of factory alcoas go for 400 with the caps and NO TIRES! If you go to a JY they are 100 a piece w no caps

Last edited:

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Paid 2 bills for mine. Brads right. They're wanted and most sellers know it.

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
Yes, that is a very good deal.

I got a set with no caps for $100 a couple years ago, but I have to ship them across the country to get them home, will probably cost $400 after getting caps as well.

redneckaggie

rebel w/o a cause
Reaction score
I got a set of alcoas off of a 98 chevy with the triangular holes for 200 with no caps I have been offered 300 for them before I polished them all up so I figure I got a pretty good deal

the round hole ones are more popular so you got a steal

Dave7.3

Diesel ******
Reaction score
I got a set of alcoas off of a 98 chevy with the triangular holes for 200 with no caps I have been offered 300 for them before I polished them all up so I figure I got a pretty good deal

the round hole ones are more popular so you got a steal

Wait...I thought Chevy wheels didn't fit our rigs because of the difference in hub size? :dunno

franklin2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The hardest part getting the Alcoa's is getting them off the donor truck. Those things really like to corrode and stick to the brake drum and the rotor.

redneckaggie

rebel w/o a cause
Reaction score
chevy steel rims will not fit but the REAL alcoas with the round holes, not the ford version of alcoas, are from chevy trucks. these fit just fine on my truck, they arent on there right now because Im waiting to wear my 285s out.

marblecrusher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
heres a few before pics, just got the tires off im about to start polishing them up. But i have to say theyre pretty clean to begin with!
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

-Jordan-

Eason

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found a set on Durham, NC's craiglist last Saturday. Called the guy and he stated "I didn't know what I had" He had just sold a perfect set with the centercaps for $100. Man was I sick!!!! Eason