Look what daddy got

Reaction score
Finally! I have the perfect engine for my Ranger build. Originally I was going to build a street dominating low slung terrorizer. But, I ended up selling that chassis because it was sitting for too long and taking up space. Yeah, I know it was a dumb move. However, I have a lifted Ranger in need of an engine and a new life. So instead of building that truck with a 390FE and only using it for off road abuse I plan to make it a nice dual purpose driver with this small block. This is a 351W roller out of our 96 F250. It was a good running engine when pulled with over 270,000 miles on the clock. I am not sure how far I am going to take the mods but I do plan a total tear down soon I hope. I plan to post a lot of questions in the near future.

You must be registered for see images attach

Reaction score
I thought Lightnings had 351's but some one else who owned one told me they had 302's.

If you are parting a Lightning I may need some other stuff to.

grog85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got the same engine on a stand in my garage, haven't decided what to do with it yet.

BleednBlue68

Ford Country!
Reaction score
Have you guys seen that Boss 9 kit Kaase is makn now? I really want one of those badly for my 60 ford panel truck! I got a couple 460's layin around hehe.

Reaction score
No I still have it. It is in the 67 Ford crew cab I was going to build. I sold it to a friend of mine but he did not want the drive train. I just have to go get it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7