Leasing Your Truck to a Company

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
Brickman said:
Ramps didn't you know that flat bedders do it with straps and chains???

:D :D

Car Haulers too :D :Sly Hey, are you pulling your own trailer? If not, alot of the bigger car carrier co.'s are looking for O/O's with high mount fifth wheels to pull car trailers. Don't know exactly what the money is, but it's not bad. Fleet Car, Waggoners, & (God forgive me for this) SWIFT are just a few of the ones I know about. SWIFT actually sold the car haul division to what used to be Ryder Auto Transport. The new co. is Blue Thunder Auto Transport, so really it isn't SWIFT anymore. Fleet Car is the best of the bunch & is almost 100% O/O. I'm an O/O doing about $2.96/mile & I do alot of deadheading in between solid runs, so there is definately money in carhauling. Just another idea for ya.

Brickman

Reaction score
I've got around 9 or 10 months of car hauling experience. Went broke but that probably can't be blamed as much on the freight as it was the business owner.

A big down side to car hauling (in my mind) is all the onesy twosy crap. It really sucks to make your axle weights right when you have a 7 stop load. If it was all auction to auction, or auction to dealer it wouldn't be as bad.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7