L.E.D. LIGHTS

PARKESPOWER

Reaction score
I HAVE BEEN LOOKING TO FIND A SET OF LED LIGHTS TO GO ON MY FACTORY RUNNING BOARDS THAT THE LEDS ARE SPACED FAR ENOUGH A PART SO AS NOT TO LOOK LIKE A NEON TUBE LIGHT MORE LIKE AN INDIVIDUAL LED THANKS IN ADVANCE CHAD : :

Glassdude

Reaction score
Neil said:
;Sweet Those lights do look good!! :D
Well I was right you are a member. Sorry I couldn't remember your name. Great job by the way :thumbsup: The mod is on my "One of these days" list.

Mike

PARKESPOWER

Reaction score
thanks glassdude the lights will work perfectly for what i was looking to do. the truck pictured is my exact truck and color

Neil

Reaction score
PARKESPOWER said:
love the truck neil !!! mine is the same with a few mods

Thanks!

I wish Ford would bring the Island Blue & Harvest Gold colors back. Out of all of the vehicles I've owned the Island Blue/Harvest Gold has been my favorite.

Neil

Reaction score
YEOLDSMOKEY said:
neil my dog looks just like yours

The old goober (10yrs old now) thinks he's pretty cute when he lays upside down. He spends about an hour every night laying like that, playing with his stuffed animals. Best darn dog I've ever had.

PARKESPOWER

Reaction score
neil just wanted to thank you for the pics on your runingboard lights it helped a lot it looks great

Neil

Reaction score
PARKESPOWER said:
neil just wanted to thank you for the pics on your runingboard lights it helped a lot it looks great

I'm happy that they were of some help to you.