IT'S ALIVE!!!! BRUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've thought about remoting the batteries. We will have to see. I'm bummed now, cause we have stuff going on every night, and I won't have time to work on it again for a week. Guess I need it to get colder and darker before I can work on it. :rolleyes: It will be 70 degrees here today. I should be home finishing it! -cuss

adrianspeeder

USAF C-17 Avionics
Reaction score
A diesel bronco...quite possibly the perfect ford truck, but I'm biased... :Sly

94f450sd said:
i always wondered why ford didnt make a diesel bronco.chevy made diesel blazers

And they sold well...

Ford didn't do it because of the same reason you can't get a 460 in a half ton frame. It would cost to much to beef up the half ton frame and driveline to handle the torque from a diesel/460 and what people would do with it in general. Instead of forkin out the money to get a bigger truck to tow some big *** trailer, some would cheap out and buy an as powerful halfton. Disaster soon follows.

Good work Mel, can't wait for the finshed product. Dana 60 swap in the future? Post on fullsize yet?

Adrianspeeder

adrianspeeder

USAF C-17 Avionics
Reaction score
Oh and another tip, you can just link to the pic directly by rightclicking on the pic and copying the .jpg link under properties. Save some time for the dialup folks.

Adrianspeeder

IDIeselman

Reaction score
Glad to hear ya finally fired that ***** up! Now if only a guy could bottle and sell that feeling you get after all that effort when she finally fires and rattles with the smell of fresh burning oil, paint, and the sweet smell of diesel smoke fills the air. Then the ****** when you reach over, grab the throttle lever and give it a few quick burps. Man what a feeling!!!

Exekiel69

Reaction score
I'm glad you got it to run a few minutes, I know that feeling and is something priceless. Good for you Mel. :thumbsup:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitsu tractor

Members online