It seems I have the sickness...

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
As I lay in bed last night waiting for the sleep to overtake me an image kept flashing in front of my eyes, a big, long, black, shiny 80-86 4 door bronco, ZF5, 6.9 turbo, f350 undercarriage, it looked as if it had just rolled off the show room floor.

Is this normal? Do I need to see a doctor? Will medication help, or do I just need to add this to my list of junk to build when I get a chance?

LUCKY_LARUE60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As I lay in bed last night waiting for the sleep to overtake me an image kept flashing in front of my eyes, a big, long, black, shiny 80-86 4 door bronco, ZF5, 6.9 turbo, f350 undercarriage, it looked as if it had just rolled off the show room floor.

Is this normal? Do I need to see a doctor? Will medication help, or do I just need to add this to my list of junk to build when I get a chance?

Ya need some serious medication :rotflmao cookoo

Clydesdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LaRue.. John Prine fan?.. Bavarian... Succomb to the sickness.... Bear in mind, 4 link the front, so you grind the stops off the back of the hubs, and maybe just maybe.. get some turning radius.

ocnorb

IDIT
Reaction score
Last edited:

DeepRoots

Tug Engineer
Reaction score
when I married my wife I told her "I just want to warn you I have a horrible disease"
she said "do you think the kids will have it?"
I said, "*******, I hope so."

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya it's not a disease is it I think it's more like the norm and those who don't think/dream/speak/act like us are the ones with the disease! We be da NoRmAl of the world...

Oh hell ya I want a similar machine but a supercab style with reverse opening mini back doors not a full on 4 door crew cab style.

Just my idea....

ocnorb

IDIT
Reaction score
Ya it's not a disease is it I think it's more like the norm and those who don't think/dream/speak/act like us are the ones with the disease! We be da NoRmAl of the world...

They are all zombies!!:rotflmao

You must be registered for see images attach

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Nope, You are not crazy I have similar dreams all the time, it becomes an obsession. Also I think the 505 at least looks better than the 504.

ocnorb

IDIT
Reaction score
Ok AutopartsstoreDeutcheDude,

Tell us the plan.:backoffLOL

Exactly how are you going to go about this?

1. What frame you going to use?
2. Are you going to have a removable fiberglass top?
3. What front axle?
4. Are you basically building a Centurion?

I don't know much about Centurions; I've only seen one in a magazine and that was years ago.

Spill it man.:D

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
Thanks guys...now I'm screwed, it looks like I'm about to make a deal with almost all the major parts, 1986 crew cab long bed 460 ZF5, 2wd I believe, and an '85 Bronco.

Basically a Centurian, there were a number of lesser known builders, but I want to stick to factory parts, the 40 gallon midship Transfer Flow tank and Banks sidewinder turbo will fit I hope, 6.9 with a ZF5 and probably a BW1356 or BW1345, properly overhauled TTB front, all my fords have been blue so why stop now? An extra OD wouldn't hurt, 33 gallon bronco tank after the axle for regular #2 oil, front tank can steal from chinese restraunts and Jiffey Lube if it wants LOL air helper springs front and rear, extra sound deadening under the carpet and in the doors, gray or blue inside, 4 captians chairs, working AC, not sure what else but if I'm good perhaps I'll have an incomplete project by april 9-10, lack of a good Ford is making me nuts!

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score

you mean kinda like this http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/cto/2150456191.html