intake

LUCKYFORD

Reaction score
Does any one recomend any aftermarket y intakes for the 7.3 95 model and any source for new rubbers from the pipe to the heads? need to replace. and air filter kits

aaklingler

Reaction score
The cheapest air filter upgrade is to get a 6637 from napa and a piece of 4" exhaust tubing with a 45* bend. It cost me about $75.

aaklingler

Reaction score
I put the exhaust tubing in the black tube right where the air filter box is, but I have seen pics of filters right on the turbo, you wouldn't use the 6637. I don't know how legal it is to run a road draft tube (rdt).

aaklingler

Reaction score
I don't have a pic, I'll try to get one. I got a piece of mandrel bent from a big truck, I think napa has. You only need the bend so I think I cut about 3" off each end. It was probably 12" long. I reused my one clamp on the black hose at the filter box and bought 1 for on the end at the filter. I rotated the black hose a little to get it to lay nice. Check this out It's a super duty so it's a little different, you'll will need a 45* bend and a little more tubing and the box comes out differently.

Last edited: