Installing Gauges

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
Yea,The screw is inside the pump.There is a small plate on the passenger side of the IP just below the throttle cable.When you pop it loose about a quart of Green Gold will flow out all over the place so be ready with a rag.You will need a mirror so you can see up inside for the screw since there are 2 peices that rotate and the screw is in the center piece.Just watch the mirror while hitting the solenoid with a screw driver to bump the engine over a little at a time till the screw is visable.There will be a hole that goes down to the inner peice but the outter peice turns 2 turns to the inners one so the the hole can be there but the screw won't.Just keep bumping.Think it is Clock wise more fuel.5/32nd allen wrench if I remember correctly too.It is loaded so it won't turn easily.You will have to force it.If it suddenly stops moving back it back off a flat or two on the wrench and button her up(I live by one flat off or you risk locking the pump up).After that,you can back out the screw on the rear of the IP that is covered by a plastic cap.back it out till you think it is gonna fall out(or does) and give it one turn back in,Lock it down and enjoy.Lots of fuel,lots of smoke!

bikepilot

Turbo IDI
Reaction score
Thanks, I'll be turning the fuel up a bit next time I've got the hood open:)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent

Members online